Streamshark now supports using Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) to ingest streams.
This guide will show you how to create an event with SRT ingest, and how to push streams using OBS software.
- In the Add Event page, select ‘SRT Ingest’ as the event type.
- Select the ingest locations and set up other advanced settings the same way as ‘standard’ event. Then click the CREATE button.
- Wait until the Provision process finishes, the event status will be changed to ‘Ready’.
- In the Event Details page, under the Overview tab, you can find the publishing URLs.
- In OBS, click the Settings button, under the Stream tab, select ‘Custom’ for Service, and paste the publishing URL (primary or backup) in the StreamShark event detail page into the ‘Server’ field. Leave the ‘Stream Key’ field empty.
- After the setup, click the ‘Start Streaming’ button.
- Go back to the Event Detail page in the StreamShark portal, under the ‘Workflow’ tab, you should able to see the stream is pushing.