In this guide, we show you how to add multiple Playlists to a Channel. If you haven't created a Playlist before, please refer to our guide on how to create a playlist for your StreamShark Channel, here.
1. Selecting Multiple Playlists
- Navigate to your Channel and scroll down to the Content Settings section.
- For the Select Playlist dropdown, just click on the dropdown menu and you will see your list of playlists. Click on your preferred playlist (Playlist 1 in this example) and you will see it appear in the Selected Playlists area.
- Now select the next playlist you want to add and you will see it added next in the Selected Playlists area (Playlist 2 in this example).
- Note: The order in which you add the playlists is the order in which they are displayed on the channel as shown in the image below.
2. Changing Order of Playlists
- To change the order of the playlists, simply remove all playlists and add them again in your preferred order. The first playlist you add will be shown first and so on.
- Here's an example of the Selected Playlists with a different order.
- Here's an example displaying the Selected Playlists on the Channel with the different order.