In this guide we will show you how to create a Theme for your StreamShark Channel.
- Navigate to Channels in the side menu and click on Channels. The Channels screen will appear.
- Click on the Add button.
- In the General Settings section, enter the Channel Title and Channel Description. In this example, we entered "CEO Townhalls" and "Live from HQ" for these fields.
- Next, select the Townhall theme from the Theme dropdown menu (refer How to Create a Theme guide).
- In the Content Settings section, if you want to use a different Title image than that in your selected Theme, you can override the theme image by uploading a new image here. Next, select your playlist by moving your cursor to the dropdown and selecting the Townhall playlist (refer How to Create a Playlist guide).
The Townhalls Playlist is now shown as selected. Note: At present you can only have Playlist as the Content Type.
- Select your Privacy Settings. If the channel needs to be publicly accessible, leave the toggle set to OFF and click Create. If you want to restrict access, turn the toggle ON. Depending on your plan level additional Access Control options will be visible. For example, Enterprise customers can restrict access to this channel via SSO while customers on entry level plans can password protect their content.
- The created Channel is shown below. Note: For customers on Business and higher plans, the StreamShark logo can be removed on request.