In this guide we will show you how to create a Theme for your StreamShark Channel.
- Navigate to Channels in the side menu and click on Themes. The Themes screen will appear.
- Click on the Add button.
- The Create Theme screen will appear. Enter the name, for example we entered "Monthly Townhall" and then upload the image you'd like visible next to the channel title. The image could be the logo of your company or if you have several channels for internal meetings you might want to use custom images designed for your channels. We are using an example logo. On uploading the logo, two new options appear. Hide Title Text is set to Show by default. The Override Featured Content Logo gives you the option to upload another image which is used below the player, next to the video/event title. Here, we are uploading a darker version of our example logo, here. You will see the images are shown in the preview (see point 5.)
- Select the colors for the different parts of the page. When you click on the color code, a color selector will appear. You can select a color you prefer or enter the hex code for your company's brand color.
- We've set Banner and Background as On. We have also uploaded a Banner Image. You also have the option to upload a Background Image if you prefer. The Preview shows you what your theme looks like. Next, click Create.
- The Monthly Townhall Theme is now listed on the Themes screen.
Image Dimension Recommendations:
- Theme Image: For horizontal logos, we recommend a maximum width of 200px, and a maximum height of 50px, with 5px padding. For square logos, we recommend a maximum height and width of 60px, with 5px padding.
- Override Featured Content Logo: For horizontal logos, we recommend a maximum width of 300px, and a maximum height of 60px, with 5px padding. For square logos, we recommend a maximum height and width of 60px, with 5px padding. We recommend that you use a square logo for this image.
- Banner Image: Minimum recommended width of 1920px, and a minimum recommended height of 380px. We also recommend 'cover' is selected as the banner style.
- Background Image: We recommend using an image that tiles perfectly, and selecting the background style of 'Tile'.