In this guide we will show you how to create a Playlist for your StreamShark Channel.
- Navigate to Channels in the side menu and click on Playlists. The Playlists screen will appear.
- Click on the Add button.
- On the Create Playlist screen, enter the Playlist Title. In this example, we entered "Townhalls". If you want to show a featured live event or video on the Channels page, you can select Streaming Event or Video on Demand from the dropdown for Pinned Content. In this example, we're pinning a Streaming Event called CEO Townhall - January.
- If you hold regular events and would like to make archives of previous events or related on-demand videos available to viewers, you can set up rules to add events and videos based on tags. In this example, we want videos to be automatically added, so we set the Automatically Add Videos toggle ON. The Tag rules section is now visible. We can set Tag to Exactly Match "townhall". If you need to use multiple tags, you can add more tags. OPTION: You will see there is an option to add a rule where you can select Creator to exactly match the email address (their SSO Login email address). Then the playlist will show all the videos this Creator has uploaded. This is useful when a member of the AV Team wants to create a channel for themselves so they can quickly access and viewer their latest videos as well as all their previous videos.
- Set the Playback Order. For most recent first, set Sort By according to Date and Direction as Descending. Next, click Create.
- The new Townhalls playlist is now visible in the table of playlists.