Here we will guide you through the steps of using GSuite as your IDP to configure your SAML2 SSO. Before starting the integration, you will need to contact StreamShark support to enable SSO on your account.
StreamShark supports SSO integration with both Video Player and Admin Portal, you will need to create 2 separate apps to handle each function. The setup process is very similar to each other, and we will use the Video Player setup as an example here to demonstrate the steps.
Once your account has SSO enabled, you can navigate to https://app.streamshark.io/
1. Head into your Google Admin App settings, in the SAML apps section, click the + button, "Enable SSO for a SAML Application", at the bottom right. In step 1, click "SETUP MY OWN CUSTOM APP" at the bottom.
2. In Step 2 Google IdP information, copy the values in here into StreamShark Admin Portal
* Copy SSO URL to StreamShark SSO URL, the value looks like: https://accounts.google.com/o/saml2/idp?idpid=xxxxxx
* Copy Entity ID to StreamShark Entity ID, the value looks like:
* Enter firstName into First name attribute key, enter lastName into Last name attribute key, and enter ssGroups into Groups attribute key.
* Leave Your organisation's authorization groups empty.
3. In Step 3 Basic Information, enter your application name, for instance, StreamShark Player, and click Next.
4. In Step 4 Service Provider Details:
* Copy SP ACS URL into ACS URL field: https://play.streamshark.io/saml2/acs?c=xxx
* Copy SP Entity ID into Entity ID field: https://play.streamshark.io/saml2/metadata?c=xxx
* Leave Start URL field empty, and Signed Response unchecked
* Leave the Name ID as Basic Information and Primary Email as default
* Select Email for Name ID Format
* Then click Next.
5. In Step 5 Attributes Mapping:
* Add firstName - Basic Information - First Name
* Add lastName - Basic Information - Last Name
* Then click Finish.
7. Back to StreamShark Admin Portal, click Save after the setup, and click Test button to verify if the setup is all correct. You will see a screen like this if the setup is all good, then click Enable to finish the setup.
8. You will need to go through a similar process if need to setup SSO integration with Admin Portal access.