5/Sep/2022 - Release Changelog
- Provide VoD Interruption Prompt When Changing Access Control
- Download of csv or json export of chat from live chat moderator tab is blocked by CSP on Firefox
- NPE observed during media delete
- Player page themes not being applied correctly to event preview page
- Video playback fails due to console error with Chrome - Version 105.0.5195.52 (Official Build)
10/Aug/2022 - Release Changelog
- Update IP Geo parsing library to include latest data
- Fixed background image/style not being displayed for player preview page.
- Fixed Event Archive VOD process with old temporary links
- Fixed assets loaded within player not cacheable with timestamp query params.
29/Jun/2022 - Release Changelog
- Add default preference to VoD Live Scheduler Source option per account.
- Add support to show hardware encoder descriptions alongside hostnames.
- Add a trigger to reload VoD table data on browser refresh.
- XHIGH rendition of VOD is being incorrectly deleted from the origin bucket in some circumstances.
- Disable session settings UI when event is finished.
14/Jun/2022 - Release Changelog
- 15 second fast forward & rewind for VoD StreamShark player.
- Account wide metrics.
- Add preview view to quickly QA a schedule.
- Strict Transport Security Misconfiguration.
- Updated response security headers.
- Update the process workflow for Live Scheduler dedicated VOD.
- Fixed issues when SSO response with empty value.
- Fixed duplicated entries in Event closed caption selector after long pause (>5s) Event player.
31/Mar/2022 - Release Changelog
- UI improvements to the file bucket credentials page.
- Added 'Creator' column to Manage Live Scheduler table if SSO is enabled in the account.
- Added status icon to show if a Live Scheduler is currently live.
- Optimized how VODs are processed for Live Scheduler playlists.
- Live Scheduler ingests are no longer shown within Streaming Event setup options.
- Beta release of 'Account Wide Report'. This new page will give you an overview of what content is generating the most views.
- Incorrect tooltip for “Check-in” field in Facebook multistream setup dialogue fixed.
- Fixed an issue where stream name was generated without the frame rate parameter.
28/Feb/2022 - Release Changelog
- Updated Twitch multistream to support the latest API.
- Updates to viewer management for capturing consent from customers and end viewers to comply with GDPR regulations.
- Added ability to download Elemental logs from StreamShark portal.
- Fixed some styling issues with our SRT implementation and added some more tooltips.
- Fixed issue when duplicating live scheduler.
31/Jan/2022 - Release Changelog
- SRT ingest - added support for latency setup
- Separated out the SRT parameters into individual fields to make it easier to copy details into live encoder software such as vMix.
24/Jan/2022 - Release Changelog
- Added page size select for Live Scheduler.
- Better visibility and distinction on status when event is actually broadcasting for Live Scheduler.
- Added status search for Live Scheduler.
- Improved warning message when deploying a VOD with privacy in a non-HLS container.
- Fixed issue where port wasn't being cleared after SRT event was archived.
22/Dec/2021 - Release Changelog
- Allow live scheduler to set multistream targets. (Live scheduler is currently in a limited release)
- Further improvements to the new File Bucket Credentials feature.
- Only users with 'Admin' level account can reset the File Bucket credentials.
- Manage encoders table search field fixed.
- Fixed description fields character length check.
6/Dec/2021 - Release Changelog
- Added the ability to create credentials restricted to specified directories within the VOD file bucket. Currently an Enterprise only feature.
- Fixed tag modal getting truncated when displayed near bottom of hardware encoder listing.
18/Nov/2021 - Release Changelog
- SSO Watermark Overlay - Added opacity and size options.
- Added pagination for hardware encoder management page.
- Added ability to disable tracking analytics cookies for VOD and Event (manually activated on a per account level at this stage).
- Removed Periscope (RIP 2015 to 2021) from Multistreaming section. We will add Twitter Live support in a future release.
- Accounts that have been inactive for 12+ months can now be reactivated by the end user.
- Fixed issue with viewer management shared access code where it didn't function correctly in some instances.
- Fixed 'live' button on video player when live rewind is turned on.
- Fixed incorrect drop shadow in playlist options.
18/Oct/2021 - Release Changelog
- Added configuration of latency and secure passphrase for custom SRT multistream targets.
- Improved styling of viewer management email verification success/failed/expired page.
- Added dynamic skeleton row for channel list on Homepage.
- New top level "Themes" menu for "Video Player Template" and "Player Page Theme" options.
- Updated example player template video to more generic video.
- Fixes to SSO cache control.
- Fixed bug when skipping ahead to content in live scheduler when duplicate content is present.