In this guide we will show you how to create the Enterprise Viewer Home Page for your StreamShark Channels.
- Navigate to Channels in the side menu and click on Home Page. The Home Page screen will appear.
- Enter the Title for your Home Page. In this example, we used "Shark TV".
- Set Global Search to "On" if you want viewers to be able to conduct a text search for videos from the Home Page. On enabling search, you have the option to show/hide search on each of your channels too. In this example, we will set Hide on Channels to "Hide".
- Set Top Navigation Items to "On" if you want links to any of your channels to be visible in the top menu bar of the Home page. The top navigation menu is useful for linking to channels for major company events such as CEO Townhalls and Summits. On enabling the navigation items, additional settings will appear. You can search and select the channels you want linked. You also have the option to Hide the navigation bar on the individual channel page if you want.
- For the Home Page, you have the option of having a featured video on event. You can enable Pinned Content by setting toggle to On. Next from the dropdown below select Video On Demand (or Streaming Event if you want to pin an upcoming or Live event). Next search for your content and select it.
- As the above screenshot shows, you have the option to restrict access to the Home Page. To protect the Home Page, set the Privacy Settings toggle to On. Depending on your plan level, you will have a range of privacy options. Enterprise customers can protect the Home Page via SSO while customers on entry level plans can protect using a password.
- The Theme Settings section allows you to customise the branding of the Home Page. You can upload a Logo Image to appear beside the Home Page Title text. If your logo is a word, then you might want to set Hide Title Text to Hide. You can also toggle the Banner to On and upload a Banner Image. For the rest of the elements on the page, use the color selector to pick your preferred colors or enter your company's brand colors in hex code. All these changes are shown in the preview. Next click Save.
- Here is an example of the Home Page that viewers see.